A Message from Todd, Office1’s CEO:
In light of this worldwide crisis, our hearts go out to the people and families that this virus has impacted as well as the courageous people caring for those affected. Our number one goal is to keep your work family and our employees safe and productive throughout this time.
Throughout the crisis, we’re fully equipped & staffed to take care of your support needs and to ensure that your company is operating at its fullest. From a complete disaster recovery plan to providing assistance to enable your employees to work remotely, Office1 is here for you.
Resources to Keep Your Business Running Smoothly While Remote:
Guides To Help Your Business
Do you have questions? We have answers.
Will Office1 Remain Open in Areas that are in “Shelter-in-Place”?
Yes, Office1 is deemed an essential business and will remain open. We're fully equipped and staffed through our crisis response team to ensure the success of your business. Office1 in here to help your business run smoothly by providing assistance to your employees to work remotely & securely throughout this crisis.
What is an Essential Business vs a Non-Essential Business?
Essential businesses are defined as "businesses that supply other essential businesses with the support or supplies necessary to operate." Many of our customers who use solutions qualify in the list of essential businesses including farms, food delivery, grocery stores, shipping, and many others. We are in this together!
What If I Have a Consultation Scheduled with an Office1 Technology Advisor and I Cannot Meet in Person?
Our team of experts remain laser-focused on that goal and our relentless commitment to your success is stronger than ever. Since in-person interactions will be limited, we can conduct meetings via video conference or phone if deemed so!
What Happens If I Have an On-site Install Schedule?
We'll coordinate a time that works best for your company to safely install your equipment and technology.
Office1 Crisis Response Team
Office1 has assembled a dedicated crisis response team with a detailed response plan and our service & management procedures are already in place to reduce potential healthcare risks and to ensure your operations continue to be optimized.
Our crisis response team includes our remote help desk team who will troubleshoot the problem remotely in real-time. If a problem occurs where a technician is needed on-site, you can rest assured that we are taking every precaution to avoid any risk to your clients or employees.
Here are some steps Office1 Crisis Response Team has taken to address the risk of COVID-19:
- We’ve established a COVID-19 Task Force that meets daily to evaluate our efforts and to maintain our focus on virus prevention and the well-being of our associates. We’re working to ensure the concerns of associates related to COVID-19 are addressed and that their questions are answered.
- Employees are encouraged to stay home if they do not feel well or believe they may have been exposed to any contagious illness.
- Escalated environmental cleanings are scheduled throughout all our offices
- Service techs are fully cleaning down all equipment after every servicing
- Office1 employees are following the recommended respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene practices laid out by the CDC
- Our service techs are maintaining CDC social interaction recommendations outside of service calls.
- There will be no non-essential travel for employees
We are increasing our warehouse inventory to ensure continued fulfillment on demand and to minimize the impact to our customers. We are managing our supply chain and making every effort to understand and offset the potential impact of production and delivery delays.
If your city is in “Shelter-in-Place”, Office1 classifies as an essential business. Rest assured, our remote help desk is ready to work through problems in real time, if determined, we will dispatch a technician to your location.
If you need any additional resources in planning for your overall business strategy, please reach out to your technology consultant at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to walk through exactly what your company needs are and establish a roadmap to get there quickly and efficiently.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (844) 343-0722.
- Business Continuity Institute Standards and Guidelines
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Best Practices for Sanitizing Office Equipment (PPT)
- Free Data Security Help for Newly Remote Businesses Amid COVID-19 (PDF)
- Office1 Coronavirus Response Letter (PDF)
- Financial Relief From Office1 (PDF)
- "Shelter-in-Place" Update from Office1 (PDF)
- Instant & Secure Connection for Remote Workers from Office1 (PDF)