Sales Order/ Lease Return Administrator
The Sales Order and Lease Return Administrator is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
This position processes customer transactions, ensures funding/ payment of orders, monitors accounts receivables, and reconciles accounting discrepancies. It assists our customers and sales department in an effective and efficient manner, administrating lease return assets, and performing other administrative and financial tasks as needed. Working hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with one 10 minute break in the morning and one 10 minutes break in the afternoon. You will have one hours for lunch from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm. This position is based in Las Vegas, but will support all Office1 locations.
Openings available in Las Vegas.
1 Day to day Sales Order administrative tasks:
- Audit sales order for accuracy. Report any discrepancies, or issues to Sales Management
- Ensure correct lease rates are used
- Ensure buyout/trade-up quotes are accurate Provide documentation to Sales Reps
- Bill out orders in the e-Auto system.
- Submit document package to leasing partner/s in a timely manner
- Enter sales order information into CRM program
- Follow up with Sales Rep to acknowledge and discuss order specifics
- Scan completed order package into sales automation program
- Communicates with the Sales Rep as to the status of the order
- Submit credit applications to leasing partner/s
- Participates in meetings to discuss delivery details
- Reconciles sales entries against billed orders
- Provides lease upgrade/buyout information to Sales Reps Prepare commission worksheets and summary documents
- Follows up to requests within 2 hours
- Establish, and maintain working relationship with leasing partners
2 Lease Return
- Maintain a record of all Lease Return assets
- Work with Sales, Sales Administration and Logistics on proper status and disposition of inventory.
- Communicate with internal and external customers on required actions.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge: The incumbent must possess knowledge in the following areas:
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to project positive emotions to customers, both internal and external
- Problem solving, decision making and conflict management skills
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Passionate commitment to customer relations excellence and continuous improvement and education
Skills: The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- excellent interpersonal skills
- analytical and problem solving skills
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- very effective organizational skills
- effective written communication skills
- computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting and word-processing programs including email at a highly proficient level
- time management skills
- be honest and trustworthy
- be respectful
- possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- be flexible
- demonstrate sound work ethics
This position will occupy a workstation in the Sales Order Administration office area.
This position may require extended hours sitting and using office equipment and computers, which can cause muscle strain. There may also be some lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
The incumbent must spend long hours in intense concentration. The incumbent must also spend long hours on the computer entering financial information which requires attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
There are a number of deadlines associated with this position, which may cause significant stress. The incumbent must also deal with a wide variety of people on various issues.