Client Services Concierge
Office1 is looking for a Client Services Concierge to provide top quality professional support to our customers. The CSC will support our customers with service requests and accounts receivables.
- Take incoming service calls
- Answer incoming service calls and service-related questions that any internal or external customer may have.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system.
- Follow-up on customer service calls and all service inquires that are not immediately resolved.
- Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient information to maintain on our customers’ accounts
- Generate monthly statements
- Prepare all invoices for mail distribution
- Make outbound A/R calls on a daily basis for collection of funds.
- Process credit card payments as requested by our client
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have good customer service skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Time management skills.
- Competitive salary
- Strong benefits package
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training