Business Development Manager
Openings available in Las Vegas.
Office1 is looking for a Business Development Manager for the Las Vegas branch to lead a high-performing business development team and increase market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- 4-6 years strong track record selling and managing High Tech or Information Technology products in the Copier & Printer industry.
- Demonstrated leadership and professional sales coaching/development experience.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Strong benefits package
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training