Helpdesk Technician 1
Openings available in Las Vegas.
Office1 is looking for an experienced IT Helpdesk technician skilled in IT support, customer service, problem solving, and process improvement. The successful candidate is enthusiastic, organized, possesses exceptional customer service skills, ensuring high quality and consistent technical support to increase customer satisfaction.
- 2-4 years of experience in Windows OS (7-10) and Windows Server OS (2003-2016)
- Computer set-up and maintenance
- Understanding of networking concepts and hardware (IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experienced in PC hardware, software, Wi-Fi and virus/spyware cleanup
Special consideration will be given to candidates with:
- Associates degree in IT related field
- CompTIA certifications (A+, Network+, Security+)
- Microsoft certifications (MCSA, MCSE etc)
- Experience installing and configuring DB software such as SQL, SQL Express, My SQL etc.
- RMM and PSA experience
- Ricoh MFD experience
- Competitive salary
- Strong benefits package
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training