The Field Engineer position is responsible for helping our customers get the most out of their printers, copiers, and fax machines. Your mission will be to provide excellent service that includes repairing and maintaining customer equipment. As part of this process, it will be your responsibility to test machines, achieve seamless functionality in copiers, printers, and fax machines, estimate the cost and time needed to make repairs, and maintain detailed records. If you have a dependable vehicle, great organizational skills, and a proven knack for professionally repairing copiers and printers, then the Field Engineer position is the job for you.
- Maintaining and servicing copiers and printers at the customers location.
- Testing machines to ensure seamless functionality.
- Detecting and repairing any malfunctions.
- Maintain records of all repairs made.
- Estimating the cost and time needed to repair the office equipment.
- Accurate completion of service paperwork showing work performed.
- Maintain car stock inventory.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the repair of copiers and printers.
- GED or High school diploma.
- California Drivers License with good driving record
- Dependable Vehicle
- Good organizational skills
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- The ability to connect copiers to a network for printing & scanning is preferred.