The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for helping our customers make the most of their technology. Your mission will be to develop existing accounts and new accounts via prospecting and strategic marketing. In the process, you will manage your assigned resources and territory to achieve individual and divisional sales goals and ensure long-term business development. This is an outside sales position; past sales experience is strongly desired but not required. Compensation consists of salary plus commissions and bonuses.
Openings available in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and San Francisco/Bay Area.
- Uncovering sales opportunities and scheduling face-to-face meetings with potential clients
- Conducting effective sales presentations of products and solutions
- Generating hardware revenue, gross profit, and recurring revenue through Office1’s suite of services. These include but are not limited to: managed IT/print solutions, cloud services, managed voice and video, large and small format document output devices, content management software and solutions
- Providing superior service and support to the client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to plan and implement territory sales strategy with limited supervision
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to operate with changing priorities
The Field Engineer position is responsible for helping our customers get the most out of their printers, copiers, and fax machines. Your mission will be to provide excellent service that includes repairing and maintaining customer equipment.. As part of this process, it will be your responsibility to test machines, achieve seamless functionality in copiers, printers, and fax machines, estimate the cost and time needed to make repairs, and maintain detailed records. If you have a dependable vehicle, great organizational skills, and a proven knack for professionally repairing copiers and printers, then the Field Engineer position is the job for you.
Openings available in San Diego.
- Maintaining and servicing copiers and printers at the customers location.
- Testing machines to ensure seamless functionality.
- Detecting and repairing any malfunctions.
- Maintain records of all repairs made.
- Estimating the cost and time needed to repair the office equipment.
- Accurate completion of service paperwork showing work performed.
- Maintain car stock inventory.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the repair of copiers and printers.
- GED or High school diploma.
- California Drivers License with good driving record
- Dependable Vehicle
- Good organizational skills
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- The ability to connect copiers to a network for printing & scanning is preferred.