The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for helping our customers make the most of their technology. Your mission will be to develop existing accounts and new accounts via prospecting and strategic marketing. In the process, you will manage your assigned resources and territory to achieve individual and divisional sales goals and ensure long-term business development. This is an outside sales position; past sales experience is strongly desired but not required. Compensation consists of salary plus commissions and bonuses.
Openings available in Bakersfield.
- Uncovering sales opportunities and scheduling face-to-face meetings with potential clients
- Conducting effective sales presentations of products and solutions
- Generating hardware revenue, gross profit, and recurring revenue through Office1’s suite of services. These include but are not limited to: managed IT/print solutions, cloud services, managed voice and video, large and small format document output devices, content management software and solutions
- Providing superior service and support to the client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to plan and implement territory sales strategy with limited supervision
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to operate with changing priorities